“I have my perspectives and opinions and as I get older I’m finding myself feeling like there’s more and more responsibility on my part as an individual to be present to the times, know what’s going on, pay attention, and to really have a point of view.”
- Men's Rights Activists:THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men:We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men:We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men:We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist:....
- Men's Right Activist:Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
Why isn’t anyone talking about this?
Watch non black cosplayers and lovers of cosplay stay silent on this.
This is horrible. Beyond horrible.
"I think the act of carrying something that is normally found in our bedroom out into the light is supposed to mirror the way I’ve talked to the media and talked to different news channels, etc," Emma continues in the full video which you can watch here.